Collecting Your Personal Information
We collect personal information about you as an individual in the following circumstances:
- When paying for goods in-store or online;
- When processing returns or exchanges;
- When you telephone us or visit our website, stores or premises and make an enquiry to which a response is requested and to do so requires your contact details;
- When you ask to be included on marketing distribution lists, become a member of our website, become a member of our loyalty program or interact with our social media services;
- To better understand your requirements, preferences and feedback;
- To improve what we offer;
- If you enter a competition we hold;
- If you apply for a job with us; and/or
- For any other reason that relates to the services we provide to you as our customer
Use Of Your Personal Information
We use the personal information collected from you for the purpose of running our business or providing services to you as our customer, for example:
- To accept your offer to purchase i.e. to confirm the creation of an order;
- To request additional information from you regarding an offer to purchase made by you i.e. to verify your identity or the credit card used to make a purchase;
- To perform an authorised financial transactions with you;
- To update you about an order;
- To respond to any customer service enquiries received from you;
- To provide you with information about our products or services where you have requested or consented to receive this from us or where this provision is otherwise permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To ensure content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- To protect our legal interests and fulfil our regulatory obligations; and/or
- For any other reason that relates to the services we provide for the purpose of running our business.
We Collect Information That Is Not Personal
When you engage with us on line or walk into a store, we may collect general information that will not personally identify you, such as:
- using cookies;
- Internet browser used;
- operating system used;
- date of visit;
- time of visit;
- path taken through the site or store; and/or
- number of visitor to the site or store.
This information provides us with usage data so that we can produce anonymous statistics that we use to analyse and improve our business.
Cookies may be used on our websites. A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. These cookies are known as your "Unique Visitor Cookie" and identify your visit only by a random number (e.g. #12489), the name of the domain from where the cookie has come and the “lifetime” of the cookie.
Cookies do not collect sensitive information like financial information or passwords. We hold personal information in our own secure databases and to some extent for marketing purposes in the databases of third parties engaged by us (subject to obligations regarding privacy and confidentiality) to conduct electronic direct marketing subject to all legislative requirements.
You can accept or decline our cookies by adjusting the "accept cookies" setting on your browser, however this may affect the functionality of our website on your browser. For example, you may not be able to personalise features on our website if you decline our cookies.
Rakuten Advertising tracking
Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use, and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links:
Security Of Personal Information
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Our website uses the VeriSign security encryption method to ensure your online purchases are 100% secure. VeriSign is an SSL protocol that encrypts your information into codes so that your information is kept secure while being transmitted via the internet. Our payment gateway provider Braintree is one of the safest online payment providers and only stores an encrypted token of your credit card details. If you would like to remove this token, you will need to log-in to your account on our website and delete the credit card details associated with your account.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our related companies on the condition they will use it only for the same purposes we do under this policy or for other limited purposes such as to help us in providing goods and services. Related third party companies include:
- Organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks on our behalf;
- Our online payment gateway service provider Braintree for the purpose of approving payments;
- Couriers and delivery businesses such as Australia Post with whom we arrange to deliver goods to you;
- Third party software providers who store customer account details for us;
- Third party software providers who process and store job application data for us;
- Companies we engage to provide us with advice i.e. lawyers, accountants, auditors etc;
- Marketing businesses we engage to disseminate materials to which customers have consented; and/or
- Businesses located outside Australia who assist us in carrying out certain functions such as electronic direct marketing or for the purpose of Enterprise Resource Planning.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside of the above list in the following circumstances:
- Where we have your express permission to do so;
- Where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to this disclosure;
- If Ksubi or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information we hold about our customers is one of the transferred assets (subject to the same constraints on use and disclosure under this policy);
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; and/or
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Ksubi Sales International Pty Ltd, its personnel or customers (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive electronic marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties you can opt-out by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication we send you, or alternatively you can email email@example.com with your request.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Unfortunately, as no on line data transmission is ever completely secure, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your personal information.
Concerns About The Use Of Your Personal Information
Ksubi Customer Service
Level 1, 1-3 Mandible Street
Alexandria, NSW, 2015